top of page
Anchor 1

Students from the EU

If you are applying and are resident within the Schengen states, moving within Europe will be uncomplicated. Shortly after your arrival, you will be able to apply for your NIE card and register yourself as living in Spain. After your application we will provide you with the necessary links to find out more information and plan your next steps. 

Important Notice for Students from outside the EU — Academy 2024/2025

For students from outside the EU, there are different visa options. Every student is responsible for their own visa applications, but we are happy to share our experiences from past visa applications with you. 

For more information send an email to

bottom of page